I picked up a couple of Chase Visa United Club Card brochures with the first year free codes (saving $395) at United Clubs in my recent travels and offer them up to anyone who needs them. Here’s my post detailing the benefits of the card, but to summarize again:
- Annual United Club membership (up to a $475 value): As a MileagePlus Club Card member, you and your eligible travel companion have unlimited access to more than 50 United Club locations, as well as access to participating Star Alliance® affiliated lounges around the globe.
- Premier Access travel services: Save time at the airport with priority check-in, security (where available), boarding and baggage handling benefits.
- Check your first and second bag for free: You and a companion can each check your first and second standard bag for free on United flights when you pay for your tickets with the Card (a savings of up to $240 round trip).
- Earn 1.5 award miles per $1 spent; 2 award miles per $1 spent on United purchases.
- Your miles don’t expire as long as you’re a cardmember: You keep them until you use them.
- You won’t pay close-in booking fees on award tickets: As a MileagePlus Club Card member, you can book United award tickets for close-in dates without having to pay an additional booking fee.
- Use miles for any seat, any time, on any United flight: There are no restrictions or blackout dates. If seats are available for sale, they can be redeemed at the MileagePlus Standard Award level – a benefit reserved for Card members and MileagePlus Premier members.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Receive special treatment with Hyatt Hotels & Resorts and Avis: Accept the invitation to join an exclusive Avis® program and also enjoy automatic enrollment in the Platinum Level of Hyatt’s Gold Passport®.
- Enjoy Luxury Collection Hotel & Resort privileges: Stay in style with room upgrades, complimentary breakfast and other special Cardmember-only amenities at more than 700 of the finest hotels, resorts and spas in the United States and around the world.
If you’re interested, leave a comment below [Edited 5/20/12 at 7pm PDT: Comments are now closed and winners were announced] and I’ll use random.org to pick two winners tomorrow, Sunday May 20, 2012, at approximately 7:00pm PDT. Only one comment per person, please. If your comment gets held up for moderation… not to worry… I’ll get it approved ASAP and definitely before the drawing.
If you win, you have to go to www.ClubCardRSVP.com to redeem the code by May 31, 2012. Good luck!