[Edited June 24, 2013: The limited time offers described below are no longer available.]
Chase is supporting Small Business Week through June 22, 2013 with limited-time offers on its popular Ink business cards. I wrote previously how the Ink Plus® Business Card is among My Top 3 Travel Credit Cards for airline and hotel redemptions, and its bonus offer (as well as those for the Ink Bold® Businss Card and Ink Cash® Business Card) have improved for this week only. If you haven’t already signed up for one of these cards, now may be your best opportunity.
As a reminder, Ultimate Rewards points from the Ink Plus® Business Card and Ink Bold® Business Card can be transferred 1:1 to British Airways, Korean Air, Southwest, United and Virgin Atlantic, as well as to Hyatt, Marriott, IHG Priority Club and Ritz-Carlton. Here’s a summary of each limited-time offer:
Chase Ink Plus® Business Card
- Limited–time bonus offer! Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening.
- With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full.
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services.
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- 1:1 point transfer to participating travel programs with no transfer fees.
- Get 20% off travel redemptions when booked through Ultimate Rewards.
Chase Ink Bold® Business Card
- Limited -time bonus offer! Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening.
- No interest charges because it’s a pay in full charge card.
- Earn 5X points per dollar in select business categories.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Direct access to a live service advisor anytime.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95.
Chase Ink Cash® Business Card
- Limited-time bonus offer! Earn $250 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 in 3 months from account opening.
- 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services.
- 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent annually at gas stations and restaurants.
- 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
- 0% introductory APR for 6 months on purchases and balance transfers.
- No Annual Fee.
– Follow Darren Booth on Twitter, @FrequentlyFlyin, for more airline, hotel and travel industry news, reviews and opinions.
I receive a referral credit if you successfully apply for a card using the links on this post. I remain grateful to any who apply using those links and thank you for your support of my blog. The decision to apply for credit is yours and includes the responsibility to read and understand all terms and conditions.
This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site (“Advertiser”). Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.